It’s been a short week, but a good one, hasn’t it? As always, I found some stuff on the internet this week that I thought you might enjoy. Here it goes.
1. I’ve written a couple times for a publication called Darling Magazine and I’m really behind what they’re doing — encouraging women toward real, authentic, life-giving femininity. Right now they’re doing a Kickstarter Campaign to launch their very first print edition. Check out their video!
2. This week one of my staff writers for Prodigal Magazine wrote a post about how he used to be a serial ambiguous coffee dater. I loved his perspective. Ever met (been) one of those ambiguous daters?? You have to read this story.
3. For a few weeks I’ve been thinking about writing a post about how the only reason I used to say, “I prefer to be friends with guys instead of girls” was because I was insecure. This girl beat me to it, and she did a fantastic job. Read it.
4. If you’ve ever felt weighed down by past mistakes and bad decisions, you don’t want to miss this post called, “If You’re Really A Christian.” The author raised some valid points and thought-provoking questions.
5. I hesitate including this because, well, he’s my husband and you’ll think I’m biased but you know what? I don’t care. Have you seen my man’s series on insecurity yet? His latest one really got to me: Insecurity is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
That’s it for now everyone. Hope you have a great weekend. See you Monday.